- Our leasing services are available as a stand-alone product.
- We advertise your available properties, & handle all inquiries and showings.
- Applications are thoroughly screened, including credit and criminal background checks, verification of employment and other forms of income, and previous rental history.
- After the lease is completed and security deposit collected, all documents are delivered to the owner. Our leasing fee is then paid to us by the owner.
After Leasing is completed, Our Management Services provide:
- A complete Condition Inspection performed before each Move-In. This includes a detailed written report, accompanied by hundreds of supporting photographs; so that at Move-Out, all charges due from Tenants can be verified.
- We handle all tenant calls, questions, and maintenance requests.
We can fully account for all income and expenses at all times. Owners receive monthly and year-end financial reports, which can be accessed at will through your Owner Portal.
- Rent collection – Our strong collection policy enforces prompt rent payments from Tenants, and timely notice of late payments, late fees, as well as professional handling of eviction procedures if needed.
- Security deposits – Handled according to law and lease terms. Any cleaning and damage charges due from tenants are deducted from the deposit, and refunds are disbursed with required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in each client’s account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Agents are available and On-Call 24-7-365 to respond to all Maintenance Requests, and ensure that all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- For larger jobs: We obtain bids and confer with owners prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Maintenance is available for 24-hour emergency service.
- We inspect and advise owners toward short and long term property maintenance and improvement goals.
- Our maintenance network consists of a broad collection of independent contractors, specialists and general handymen and larger general contractors. Cleaning, painting, mowing, & landscape work is handled by trusted & experienced independently owned and operated companies.
Oak Grove Realty stays up-to-date and compliant with Landlord/Tenant Law, Fair Housing Law, and local Borough or Municipal Code.